Shiozawa > Index
My English papers
See also my page in ResearchGate. Japanese home page is here.
- Shiozawa, Y. (2020) A new framework for analyzing technological change. Journal of Evolutionary Economics 30(4): 30:989-1034.
- Shiozawa, Morioka and Taniguchi (2019) Microfoundations of Evolutionary Economics, Springer Japan, Tokyo.
Book Reviews by Marc Lavoie (open source ), Yoshiro Inoue, Michael Brady, and Barkley Rosser.
- Shiozawa, Y. (2017) The New Theory of International Values: An Overview. Chapter 1, pp.3-73.
In Shiozawa, Oka and Tabuchi (eds.) A New Construction of Ricardian Theory of International Values / Analytical and Historical Approach, Springer Nature, Singapore.
The Second Draft before English Revision
- Shiozawa, Y. (2017) An Origin of the Neoclassical Revolution: Mill's Reversion and its Consequences
Y. Shiozawa, T. Oka and T. Taichi (eds.) A New Construction of Ricardian Theory of International Values: Analytical and Historical Approach, Singapore, Springer Nature. Chapter 7, pp.191-243.
Second Draft on October 7, 2016.
- Shiozawa, Y. (2016) The Revival of the Classical Theory of Values
In N. Yokokawa, K. Yagi, H. Uemura and R. Westra (eds.) The Rejuvenation of Politicla Economy, London, Routledge. Chapter 8. pp.151-172.
- Shiozawa, Y. (2016) A Guided Tour of the Backside of Agent-Baed Simulation.
In H. Kita, K. Taniguchi and Y. Nakajima (eds.) Realistic Simulation of Financial Markets: Analyzing Marekt Behaviors by the Third Mode of Science, Tokyo, Springer Japan. Chapter 1, pp.3-50.
- Shiozawa, Y. 2009. Samuelson's Implicit Criticism against Sraffa and the Sraffians and Twe Other Questions, The Kyoto Economic Review 78(10): 19-37. (June 2009)
- Shiozawa, Y. 2007. A New Construction of Ricardian Trade Theory/A Many-country, Many commodity Case with Intermediate Goods and Choice of Production Techniques, Evolutionary and Institutional Economics Review, 3(2): 141-187. (2007)
- Shiozawa, Y. 2004. Evolutionary Economics in the 21st Century: A Manifesto, Evolutionary and Institutional Economics Review, 3(2): 5-47. (2004)
- Shiozawa, Y. 1999 Economics and accounting: A comparison between philosophical backgrounds of the two disciplines in view of complexity theory. Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal 12(1): 19-38.
- Shiozawa, Y. 1996. Economy As a Dissipative Strucuture, a paper read in Keihana Prigogine Conference on May 26 1996.
My e-mail address: yCshiozawa.net . Please replace C by @.
Top page Index Page Page Top